What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is an application designed to patch Android applications, create custom patches or create modified APKs without Root access. Lucky Patcher is a universal correction tool. It is intended to modify the applications to delete ads, delete the license check (automatically and manually), and manage permissions.
How do I get it?
You will need to download an APK file (Android Package Kit) to install Lucky Patcher. An APK is the package file format used by the Android OS for distribution and installation of mobile apps. In this case, the APK will be compressed in ZIP format to avoid malware warning in browsers.
1. Enable Unknown Sources
Use two fingers to swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the “Settings” gear icon in the top-right corner of the resulting drop-down menu. Scroll down and tap Security, then tick the box next to Unknow Sources.
2. Head over to Lucky Patcher’s official website
Click this link to open Lucky Patcher’s official website: www.luckypatchers.com/download
3. Install the ZIP
Tap the blue button in Latest Version section “DOWNLOAD LUCKY PATCHER x.x.x APK”. If you see any warning in your browser, just click on “Details” and “Visit this unsafe site”. The download will start, tap OK when prompted.
4. Extract the ZIP and install the APK
You will need ES File Explorer File Managaer to extract the downloaded ZIP file. You can download the app in the playstore with this link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop)
Open the ZIP file with ES File Explorer and tap on it to extract it. You’ll find the Lucky Patcher APK. Click on it, do not tap OK if you see a warning. Instead, tap details and just click Install anyway. Install the APK and you’ll find the app on your home screen.
Note that sometimes, Google Play Store may show you a warning to uninstall Lucky Patcher app. Disable “Play Protect” on Play Store to hide this warning. You can also click on “Keep Anyway (unsafe)” button to bypass the warning.
5. Use Lucky Patcher
- Open Lucky Patcher and find an app you want to modify.
- Tap on the app and select open menu of patches
- Select create modified apk
- Select APK with multiple patches
- Tap all patches you want (In app and LVL emulation, APK without Google ads, APK without licence verification)
- Now proceed to create the app with desired options and “Please Wait” so it can build it
- When the new APK is created, tap Go to the file and Uninstall and Install (confirm when prompted)
- Open the app and enjoy!
Note that you can patch an app only once, if you want to remove more unwanted features of the app, you’ll have to patch the modified APK of the app.
Published by Luka Lafaye de Micheaux